Currently all of my classes are being offered online. Please register at least 30 minutes before the start of class. You will be sent your zoom link at least 15 minutes before class. If you have any problems with booking your class, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live-online classes are offered in real time with you, myself and other students connecting virtually through Zoom video conferencing software. You will be able to see me and interact via the chat function. If you are uncomfortable keeping your video on - no problem! There will be time after class to interact with the group and ask questions.
1. Visit www.zoom.us. Download the free app.
2. Click "Join meeting" and enter the meeting ID and password provided to you via email after you book your class.
3. Follow the prompts to test microphone
4. When class begins you will have the choice to turn your video on or off. If your video is off I will not be able to see you.
5. All students are muted during class to minimize background noise. If you have a question, send a message to me in the "chat".
6. Position yourself 6-8 feet away from your device if you want me to see you. (Check to see how you appear in the screen. What you see is what I see!)
7. Please let me know after class if there is anything I can do to improve your experience!